At Affirm Clinic in Edmonds, Washington, our mission is to help men coping with erectile dysfunction (ED), Peyronie’s disease, and other sexual health issues regain their ability to perform and enjoy sex to the fullest. In addition to diagnosing and treating these conditions, our goal is to help educate men about their sexual health so they can sustain their virility for years to come.
Once you have made your initial appointment, you may preregister by downloading, printing, and completing the forms below. Doing so prior to your visit will help speed up the new patient registration process.
Please be sure to bring forms with you to your first visit along with any test results that may have been ordered or performed by another physician.
Please note: It may take a few minutes to load the forms if you are using a slow internet connection. If you are unable to view the forms, you may need to download Adobe Acrobat for free by clicking on the icon below.
The following are resources pertaining to ED and shockwave therapy you may find both informative and helpful:
- Shock Waves May Change Future of ED Therapy
- Penile Shock Wave Therapy Helps Men With Severe Erectile Dysfunction
- Low-intensity Shockwave Therapy for Erectile Dysfunction: Is the Evidence Strong Enough?
- Efficacy of Low Intensity Shockwave Therapy for the Treatment of Erectile Dysfunction
- Low-intensity Extracorporeal Shock Wave Treatment Improves Erectile Function
- Low Intensity Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy for Erectile Dysfunction
- Penile Low Intensity Shock Wave Treatment is Able to Shift PDE5i Nonresponders to Responders
- Shockwave Treatment of Erectile Dysfunction
- Penile Low-Intensity Shock Wave Therapy: A Promising Novel Modality for Erectile Dysfunction
- Efficiency Assessment of Shock Wave Therapy in Patients with Pelvic Pain Employing Harmonic Analysis of Penile Bioimpedance
- Can Low-Intensity Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy Improve Erectile Function?
- Tadalafil Once Daily and Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy in the Management of Patients with Peyronie’s Disease and Erectile Dysfunction
- Efficacy of Low-intensity Shock Wave Therapy for the Treatment of ED in Diabetic Patients